Bridgewater Inn of Eagle River, Wisconsin
Your Doorway to the Eagle River Chain of Lakes!
Stay in one of the original Eagle River motels: The Bridgewater Inn. Located just four blocks from scenic, historic downtown Eagle River on Highway 45, the Bridgewater Inn offers a wonderful view of the river, which opens to the Chain of 28 Lakes. Our Northern Wisconsin motel is close to many area tourist attractions and activities. The Bridgewater Inn features a number of amenities including:
- King, Queen, Double Queen, Efficiency with kitchenettes, and Bunk Bed rooms with coffee pots, refrigerators & microwave ovens.
- 2 Bedroom suite (sleeps six)
- All rooms are Smoke Free.
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Direct TV with HBO
- Fax machine available to our business travelers.
- Decks on the water with fireplace.
- Barbeque Grills available.
- Boathouse and Boat docks available.
- Boat accessible.
- Marina/boat launch only 2 blocks away on the river.
- Fishing on premises.
- Bike and Snowmobile/ATV trails across the street!
- Sno-Eagle Trail Pit Stop #11.
- White Spruce Restaurant is next door!
- Walking distance to shops.
- Plenty of parking (trailers, etc.)
- Pet Friendly -$15 per stay.
No matter what brings YOU to beautiful Eagle River – business travel, boating, fishing, snowmobile trails, biking, hiking, family vacations or a relaxing romantic weekend getaway – come and stay in comfort! We are eager to serve you in any way possible!